Monday 11 November 2013

Getting Going

It's a Monday morning. I wake up at eight. I eat my bowl of wholesome cereal. I shower, get dressed, go to the bank - buy some fruit from the supermarket. I come back and do a phone interview. I've got some chores, an article to write and both Maths and Science homework to do but I write here. Blogging is therapeutic!

I've got two job interviews this week (just little part-time roles) and I passed the interview for my volunteer role (which I'm so happy about!) so here's a post dedicated to things that I'm grateful for.

Every now and then I think it is important to highlight what is good about your life. It is the little things that make the biggest difference, I often hear.

- Buying Christmas presents for everyone.



- Passing my interview.


- Hearing beautiful music (Bastille and Bizet!)



- Writing


- Blogging


- Starbucks skinny gingerbread latte (with the red cups!)

- Walks


- Clementines (so yummy)


- Reading a good book (James Joyce)


- The thought of going back home to London soon


- Watching good films



- Wearing cosy jumpers and woolly scarves.



- Cute stationery


- Learning (science and maths!)


- Smelling L'occitane perfumes.


- Stepping on crunchy leaves.


- Feeling cosy in my flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment