Thursday 13 December 2012

The obligatory first post.

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to begin a new blog. I've been a fan of blogging from a young age. However, I would like to start writing content that is interesting for people to read, as opposed to writing for myself ... if that makes any sense?

I have a personal Tumblr account, but it appears to be more of a diary. Since becoming an Editor for the university magazine, I seem to have caught 'the writing bug'. After writing some fun and very girly articles for HerUni.com I have wanted to set up a blog where I could build up on these ideas I keep having. So, I thought I would give it a go. I am aware that I am no Ernest Hemingway or F. Scott-Fitzgerald but, maybe if things went really well, some people may enjoy reading this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment